By becoming a TBEC member, you agree to endorse the values and the principles of the TB Europe Coalition, and agree with
its membership rights and responsibilities.
Membership is free of charge.
TBEC membership rights
- Right to vote or become a candidate in the TBEC Board elections;
- Access to the TBEC listserve – latest updates on conferences, workshops and funding opportunities;
- Access to TBEC advocacy materials – newsletter, policy reports and brochures in print and online;
- Access to TBEC training materials and toolkits, including online webinars and country-based workshops;
- Opportunity to provide input into consultations at regional and international level;
- Support from the Secretariat in national advocacy;
TBEC membership responsibilities
- Participate in regional consultations on TB issues when relevant and organised by the TBEC
- Work with the secretariat as a local contact point in case of a TBEC advocacy workshop visit;
- Disseminate information and raise awareness of TBEC activities whenever relevant;
- Participate in any other relevant TBEC activities;